Friday 6 September 2013

Bodybuilding Motivational Quotes For Everyone

BODYBUILDING MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES

Bodybuilding Motivational Quotes
Smile and let Everyone
Know that Today,
You are stronger
Than you were
Yesterday...


Everyone can walk and talk.
Your job is to Create magic....


Suffer the pain
of DISCIPLINE or
Suffer the pain
of REGRET....


NO fear,No distractions,
The ability to let that which
Does not matter truly slide...


Your body's like a
Piece of dynamite.
You can tap it with a
Pencil all day,but
You'll never make it explode.
You hit it once with a hammer,
Bang !
Get Serious,do 50
Hard minutes,not an
Hour and a half of
Nonsense....


IN MY LIFE,I've lived,
I've loved,I've lost,
I've missed,I've hurt,
I've trusted,I've made mistakes,
But most of all,
Bodybuilding Motivational Quotes ForI've LEARNED.....


NO matter what you do
NO matter how wll you do it
There will always be people
Who want to see you fall
HATERS GONNA HATE..


Todays Preparation
Determines Tomorrows
    ACHIEVEMENT.....


The only place where success
Comes before work is in the
 Dictionary

   
Judge if You
Want,we are All Going to die.
I intend to DESERVE it...


Without goals and records,i wouldn't
Have a DIRECTION
And MEASUREMENT
of my SUCCESS...


I may not be there yet,
But I'am closer than i was Yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment